1. High-calorie chocolate, it contains the ratio of nutrients do not meet the needs of growth and development of children;
2. Japanese studies suggest that chocolate can prevent tooth decay, but because of the high sugar content of chocolate in general, or easily lead to dental caries;
3. Diabetic patients should be eating chocolate, or chocolate can be specialized to eat light;
4. Women during menstruation excessive chocolate consumption will add to the menstrual irritability and breast pain;
5. Do not eat milk chocolate, because the oxalic acid in chocolate with milk as the calcium-binding calcium oxalate, so that calcium can not be fully utilized.